murcia

Portal de Ulea

www.portaldeulea.com

Ulea - SpanishUlea - English
detail of Ulea

 

Agricultural spent 35,000 euros of aid for rural development to the City of Ulea (13/07/2014)

The Ministry of Agriculture and Water, through the Directorate General of Irrigation and Rural Development, has awarded the City of Ulea totaling 34,515 euros from the Leader Community Initiatives for the implementation of three projects for the conservation and improvement of the rural heritage .

Activities funded have included the installation of five solar panels to reduce energy consumption resulting from the production of hot water in municipal buildings, such as public school, medical center, day center for the elderly and the cultural, where the library is located.

The cost of this project is 20,000 euros, which has funded a total of 17,245.

We have also installed 70 semicircular steel bins with 9,170 euros aid to help the town clean.

Finally, it has funded the publication of a book on the history of the town, written by columnist Joaquín Carrillo, entitled 'Ulea.

Ancient History ', in aid of 8,100 euros.

The book collects documentation from preserved in various libraries and historical works of the region.

These projects, in the first call for aid Leader of the Rural Development Programme for the Region of Murcia 2007-2013, have been financed by 75 percent by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) and the remaining 25 percent the Ministry and the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment.

The aid has been managed by the Association for Integrated Rural Development of Vega del Segura Towns, which includes a total of ten municipalities.

This Local Action Group with headquarters in Murcia has managed more than 80 development projects since the entry into force of the Programme 2007-2013.

Source: CARM

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2017 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información